How to Get a Debug World

Leave a Comment

How To Get a Debug World in Minecraft



Hello my fellow minecraftians! Just recently, or the other day, I had stumbled on the idea on a new world... So, I went to change it to creative (For building), and I had no idea that I had been holding the SHIFT button. Suddenly, I fell across a “Debug” mode. I had no idea what happened at the time, so I simply created the world. What happened when I was done making the world, some sort of weird thing happened. When I spawned in, the world wasn’t a flatland world, nor a normal generated world. It was a world which I could not break anything, and I had no ability what-so-ever to break blocks. All that the world was, was a world with all blocks.

Okay the story on how I found of this is done, so I am now gonna show you all how to get this. Bits and bits of info were showed in the beginning, so here is how you all get this mysterious “Debug” mode.

Step 1: Get yourself to “Create a new world”. Finally, find the World Type button.

Step 2: Hold the shift button, and click on the World Type thing until you find the Debug mode. You are done with this already!

Well there you have it! You won’t spawn on the blocks that are featured, so you have to fly a little to get to them. Here is a picture on one of the many chunks of this world: 

That is it! I hope this helped! This little, well big world features every block in every position. so some have more than others, as you can see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment